Saturday, March 29, 2014

Week Two Chapter Excerpts from The Ex Chronicles: Everything Changes

  Day 6


“You don’t deserve me, Darius.” She steps back out of his arms. “Two years, two years Darius, you’ve been cheating on me the whole time. I deserve better than you. And you don’t deserve me at all. It’s time for someone else to have a chance.”
Darius looks like he’s been punched, and that’s how he feels. “So is that what’s going on with that guy?”
“Yeah,” she shoots back. “And I actually like him.” She adds for good measure.
            Darius feels like the wind has been knocked out of him.
            “Are you dating him?” Darius can’t believe it; he doesn’t want to believe it.
            “Yes, Darius. We’re dating.”
            “That was quick,” Darius says, stung.
            “At least I’m single!” Precious yells at him.
            “Are you gonna sleep with him?” He asks.

            “As soon as possible.” Precious flings back, enjoying the look on his face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment