Sunday, March 9, 2014

WEEK LONG CHAPTER EXCERPTS FROM THE EX CHRONICLES: EVERYTHING CHANGES

Day 4


“Do you love him?” Malcolm asked, his voice ragged. "I’m miserable without you.” He looked away from her. “Are you happy? I suppose you have every right to be.”
“Oh Malcolm, stop the martyr act. You were constantly cheating on me. You couldn’t be faithful if your life depended on it.” What he said next silenced her.
“I haven’t slept with another woman since I left you. I can’t stop thinking about you, about what I’ve thrown away. I want you back. I can’t stand the thought of his hands, of any man’s hands on you.” 
            Zenobia put her hand on his chest. “But I’m here with you now.”  
            “But you’ll be gone in the morning back to... David.” He said his name like it was something nasty in his mouth.
            “What do you want me to do?” 
            “I want you to love me again.”

            “But I never stopped loving you.”




No comments:

Post a Comment