Monday, March 10, 2014

WEEK LONG CHAPTER EXCERPTS FROM EROTIC CITY: LAS VEGAS

Day 5

Lavender let it all out. “Look, you get a tattoo and don’t tell me or ask me, you’d signed the contract to do the show in Vegas, you run that place like I have no legal attachment to it at all, you head out and back to Sin City like it’s around the corner, without a moment’s notice, you’re gone from the family way more than we agreed, you have an attitude depending upon which direction the wind is blowing, and you spring a show on me while I’m sitting in front of the TV, knowing some mess is about to pop off that could involve not only us, but our family, not to mention this freak named Frenchie who called out my wife’s name on television. What the hell is going on with you?


No comments:

Post a Comment